The Web Design Process
The web design process can sometimes be a daunting adventure. I have been through it many times from both sides of the table, from a client perspective and as the designer. Below is the process that we follow at Arford Web Design:
- Outline goals and/or mission for the website.
- Identify necessary services to meet the goals and mission of the website.
- Upload a working shell site to our Development Servers.
- Select the basic color palette, layout and structure for the website.
- Design the structural elements.
- Upload content and put all the basic Search Engine Optimization components in place.
- Build the editing account(s) and allow the client to begin editing content.
- Assist the client with obtaining the correct hosting account for their needs.
- Once approved Go Live!
Email to discuss starting your web design